Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Disappointment

It can be doodled over and over again (:

So it is I :D The Fitri of all Fitri(s) wtf.

I'm pretty much drained today. Although i didn't do anything that could be counted draining but still i feel drained (: I have no idea what i do to occupy my day these days T__T Everyday is practically going by in such a big blurr. I really need to find a way to regain control wtf.

Anyway..

I did this quiz on Facebook on How much i knew Natasha Aida and i totally and utterly screwed it up big time. I actually know like 25% of her which is very unacceptable counting the fact that i'm her twin. Well mock twin in case some of you start getting the wrong ideas. She did my quiz a few minutes later and she actually gt 87%. I'm really disappointed with myself. The thing is, i actually knew most of the answers but i never trusted myself in choosing the right one. Stupid Fitri.

Sigh

On a lighter note. I did this stupid joke to my mum just now and she totally made me look stupid. In a funny way though (: Here is how it went... I was sitting on my bed thinking about my agenda for the day and suddenly i got this sudden urge to make someone laugh. So i opened my closet door, took out an empty luggage bag and dragged it to the kitchen where my mom was. She saw me and asked,

Mom: Where are you going?
Me: Oh i'm running away from home*giggles*
Mom: Oh thank god, but the bag is too small. Take two bags!
Me:*laughs harder*

Ahh she can be quite a handful sometimes (:

It's 3 am now and i really think i should get to bed. My eyes are getting dry and my hands need lotion. Somebody help me! well i'm off.
xx
This is me 3 years ago