Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

cotton candy

Happy!!!

Shout out loud.

Wooh wooh.

I'm happy coz rain is coming (: Not the singer from Korea or wherever he comes from wtf. I'm talking as in the rain. You know? Rain; air turun dari langit wan!? Don't know? Too bad for you (: I'm making such a big deal over rain. Gosh i am so weird. Weirder than normal considering the fact that the noise that was messing with my head is gone.

Gosh i'm such a dork :D

Anyway, I love love love it when it rains at night. Gawd it just makes me feel serene and comfy. Like it kinda makes the whole atmosphere cozy (: I know a few people who personally do not like rain. Sigh. Why? why? As far as i know, Nicole and Zaf hates the rain. Nicole does not like the gloominess. I don't know about Zaf though hehe :P

I have to wake up early tomorrow. Going to see the doctor for my full check-up. They apparently need me to check my urine yada yada yada before i can enter college. Just to make sure i'm not on drugs or any kind of steroids i guess. Maybe they don't want students getting high in class or something LOL.

I also need to get some sports equipment. Well not exactly "equipment" lol. Just track bottoms and cheap tees (: Eh don't get the wrong message okay? i'm not saying i'm rich. I'm just saying i lack tees that can be used for sports. Ironic isn't it? I wonder why i have no sports apparels. Damn it.

I also need to get shoes. Apparently the shoes that i have can't be used in sports activities lol. It's white HAHA. Loser wtf.

I still have a bundle of documents to fill in but then again i'm too darn lazy to start on 'em. Shit. you see! I have not even started college and i'm already super lazy to do work. Help me change ahh wtf.

Oh so yeah, did you know i'll be staying at the hostel for the first year? Not at all my cup of tea but it's kinda for my own good so boooo! My dad did not force me though. He wanted to rent a house or buy on whicever works but i thought about it and the thought of not knowing anyone and living on my own is so not worth it. So hostel it is T___T

No worries though. I'll be getting a car so i can ber-vroom vroom haha. Kak nina senyap HAHA. Let's hope my roomate is someone sober and not a total psycho maniac from hell. If he is then i have no choice but to sleep in the car ah wtfwtf lol.

Well i should go now, i just noticed that the aircon wasn't turned on hehe. I was mumbling to myself why the hell am i sweating. Then i was blaming the aircon man for not fixing it properly. So when i wanted to check the temperature, i noticed that the thingymajiggi stuck to my wall was not even switched on (:

HAH! What are the odds of me being a bigger dork than i already am? (:

Not sure :D

Anyhoo, me.sleep.early.doctor.pee in cup wtf.

Maybe i should go practice HAHA.

My L license (:

Oh and did i mention that my JPJ test is in 15 days? wooot! (:

Alrighty then, ciao (:

P.S: I'm getting liposuction before i enter college so i'll look hot and yummy (:

April fools! wtf not funny. T___T