Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sincere

Hey.

Sorry for going missing. Was not really in the mood to blog (:

The only reason why i'm blogging now is coz it's raining and like i've always said. I love rain, so when it rains, it kinda gets my brain working heeeee :D Although the thunder is worrying me. What if the thunder hits the metal railing outside my window and reflects itself to me wtf.

Ahh anyway, went to my aunty's house yesterday. Was caught in a big-ass traffic jam for about an hour wtf. Went for lunch at this restaurant called Madam Lim. Woahh, Uncle Lim's wife wtf T__T No la, i'm just making unnecessary jokes wtf. Not even funny.

After lunch, went back to my aunty's house and played around with kittens. Apparently a stray cat came by and gave birth. Woah baik punya landing. The cats were undeniably cute. So yeah, then i went out with my two cousins to Pavilion. Woah me likey (:

Watched Pantas dan Garang wtf. Too fast too furious i mean lol. The subtitles actually did say Pantas dan Garang. Such direct translation T__T Read a book would ya? (: The movie was fine i guess. No real story-line but it was fine lah. I'll give it a rating of 7/10 heeee :D

So yeah, went to Darus after that for dinner (: Woahh you have got to be lucky to be getting a parking space at that time around. We had to make such a big circle it's ridiculous T___T They sent me home after dinner (: Got home at around 12. Took a shower and straight away ko-ed.

Woke up today feeling very energetic but the energy went to waste wtf. Did totally nothing today. Did not even set foot on the ground wtf. No life i tell ya.

Right now, i have a stomach ache. Yay! That also i have to tell everyone wtf. Well sharing is caring weeee XD Totally in the mood for cheese cake. It's a cry for help! Help me help me! can you hear it? No? it must be the thunder wtf. Ahhh! T____T

Who let the dork out? Damn it T____T

Well i'm gonna get some rubber to protect myself. The thunder outside is getting more aggressive. So rebellious wtf.

Bye (: