Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hundred and one

Hello macaroni and cheese fans out there (:

I love mac and cheese. Have i told anyone that before? well if i haven't, i'm telling you now :D

Mac and cheese is like THE best comfort food ever.

Anyway, (:

Fitri Zulkfili has not gone missing. No need to be alarmed hehe. He just took a few days off from blogging coz he was in the clouds wtf. No la, I just didn't have anything to say (:

So yeah, what have i been up to for these past few weeks? Let's see, went for my JPJ test and fuh-reaking failed my bukit. Just shoot me will ya? I mean, it's fine if i failed due to the normal reasons like moving backwards and stuff but noooo. Not me! I just had to stand out and figuratively be-out-of-the-box by failing with a reason of my tires NOT reaching the yellow line.

Ahh wtfwtf T________T

Thank god i had Eleena there beside me for the whole day. She failed her bukit too (: However we both passed our road test so next week is just me and the bukit. It's soooo on (: Although i failed my bukit. I still felt like the day was awesome :D We sat next to each other for the whole and laughed our asses off. Even this one makcik was asking why were we laughing so hard although we failed LOL.

Our pasal laa want to laugh or not. Sibuk punya makcik!! T____T

Oh i had a very long friday. Left for my aunty's house in cheras at about 11. Went for my friday prayers and met up with my uncle and her daughter. His wife was working. Had lunch in kenny rogers which was where i made the biggest mistake of my life! I ordered Mac and cheese and it was horrible! Horrible i tell ya. Gosh it was so different from what i ate in secret recipe. Blardy mother toot. Went home at about 6.30. Went to Pyramid later that evening for a reunion dinner with close friends (: Sonia and the gang woot woot. Had huge laughs every minute haha. Had fun catching up on each other :D

Ahh saturday. Went to metro Driving academy to sign some papers so that i could take my bukit test on thursday hehe. Stopped by my dad's office cz he needed to get something and then we went home. Haha wtf laugh for what? T____T

.....

Had my belated Birthday dinner in Bubba Gump Shrimp co. in Pyramid last night. The food and the experience was awesome hehe. And nowwwww, the moment that everyone has been waiting for.

*DRUMROLLS*

.....

.....

.........

.....

......






PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This was where i had the horrible mac and cheese!

The horrible mac and cheese in action! wtf!!!


The naked chickens as my cousins call it (:


Cousins :D


They got bored so they started running around barbarically (:


Everyone leaving the restaurant in full disappointment lol wtf.

Birthday Dinner (:






Ahh this place reminds me of Zaf coz she likes Forrest :P

Well that's pretty much it (: Parents are in Malacca now so i'm home with my sister. The black clouds are building up in the sky so i better get ready for bed wtf. Well till the next time,

ciao :)