Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Rantings

I hate it when everyone around me are like zombies. There's no thrill in life at all.

I want it to be thursday right this instance coz i need my "P". Can't live without it. I want to actually drive somewhere without depending on someone to fetch me when i need to go home. I need to be more independent. I want to do things on my own without a whole charade behind me. Ahh i need to go solo wtf.

I'm feeling very upset. I have constant headaches due to being upset and when these crazy headaches come it kinda knocks me off game and i just plain lose it. I totally lose energy to do anything for the day. I literally just feel like moaning around waiting for something exciting to happen which in my case rarely happens.

I'm in need of excitement. Honestly the only place i can think now is Genting. I know, not exactly the most exciting place but it's better than nothing right? See, now i have the destination cut out. I just need to get transport to and fro and accommodation and people to go with. Transportation can be done somehow however with college right now. People are way hard to find. Unless i pick randomly from the streets. Imagine picking a serial killer by accident. Ahh then my name will end up in the news damn it.

Killed in Genting wtf T_____T

I also need more pictures!! why is it so hard to drag my stupidlittlenoawesomefunctionssuckierthantheDSLR camera around when i go out? Frustrating gila.

Okay enough of this mumbo jumbo. I'm gonna actually do something productive :)

GYM....

Before i go, i would like to mention a few names of people whom i really miss the most right now. I just miss their funny attitude, their lame jokes and just fun to be with. I miss you!!!!

  • Zafirah
  • Jolin
  • Nicole
  • Sonia
  • Nat
Ahhh i miss these peeps. Don't get offended if your name is not here. I miss you too! It's just that i've always been around these people so not spending time with them just kills me!!! Sighh sighh sighhh.

Cheerios!