Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

jumaat ke 13

Ahhh me again (:

Well must i go on again about how this is my blog and i actually have the right to say what i want and how many times i want in a day lol. Okay fine i'm sounding so insecure right now wtf.

Okay facing the fact that i had a very zombie-fied morning/afternoon, i did not actually have a zombie-fied evening :D I surprisingly had an awesome evening (: My sister was going out with her friends to Pyramid to catch a movie. So being the sibuk person that i am. I decided to follow (:

We watched Friday the 13th.

Eeeeeee the movie was OKAAAAAY (: NO REAL PLOT WHATSOEVER. Everything was practically revolving around this serial killer, a lake and a bunch of wild kids trying to get laid every minute of the day T_____T

It's very predictable i must say. It's like i could actually guess who was gonna die next by the state and condition that they were in. Well overall i would rate it as a 6/10. Sorry poo (:

Had dinner before the movie bla bla bla bla. The usual la. Must i repeat myself? hehe.

Anyway, i have my driving class tomorrow. Which i am partially excited about teehee XD I wanna get my "P"!!!! Oh here is a funny story that happened earlier in the day.

...

I was looking for my wallet everywhere in the house and i couldn't seem to find it. I kinda got worried coz my IC and "L" license was inside it sigh. So yeah, after searching for it everywhere. I got a hunch that it was in my dad's car but the best part was, my dad was in JOHOR weeeeeee T_____T

So i called and told him that my wallet is in the car. He called me a few minutes later and told me that he had it. So yeah, i kinda freaked out coz i was gonna take my test again this thursday and without my "L" license and my IC i cannot take the test. So what did i do everyone?

PANIC!!! (:(:

Yea, after negotiating for a few minutes with my dad. He got an idea on how to solve it. He said he'll post it using courier and it'll get here by wednesday! Wow you do not know what i felt when he told me that.

So yeah, interesting day kan? Why is my life so complicated? haha. It's ironic when in one post i'm ranting on how my life is sooo dull and nothing really exciting and complicated happens in my life and in the other post i complain on how my life is too complicated. I'm such a discontented person.

Anyway Nattie said we're going to Genting! I'm holding on to your word nattie crabbie pattie :D:D:D:D

Bye (:


What i am currently (: