Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

similarities

Sometimes when you think about something that doesn't necessarily bring the best out of you, you'll start to wonder whether what you're doing is just the right thing to do. Sure, when you're actually taken off-gaurd. You can't exactly be so sure to act upon it with such calm feedbacks.

Well just hours ago, i was the one in that exact position. Well like any "normal" human being would have done, i handled it really badly. Instead of remaining composed, i totally "bleghh"-ed out and left. I didn't know what to do. I felt like it would be better if i didn't hear it. If i did not talk about it, it would all seem less real and that was exactly what i was going for.. Unreal.

Then when i had the time to think about it. I somehow knew that what i wanted is actually benefiting me more than anyone else. Kinda selfish if you think about it. Now i've seen the whole picture so i finally get it.

I'll wait for the next train.

Hey peeps,

what is that at the top? Oh it's my usual everyday rants lah. Don't worry about it. The situation is so small but i made it sound like it's between a life and death matter. Well it is to me, but whatever la lol.

So yeah, did nothing for the weekends. Boring as hell. Thought i'd be getting my license today but the metro person said that they haven't got it yet. Boohoo! I need to drive man. Anywhere! I'm hoping that by tomorrow my "P" arrives yay!

I am also hoping that it'll rain more coz the weather is bloody hot. There should be like a warning sign by now coz the heat is ridiculous. I can't step out of the house without sweating my butt off. It was raining just now but it was only for like 3 minutes. Yeap i counted :D

Oh i watched Angus, thongs and perfect snogging last night till about 2 am. Not that bad of a movie (: I'd rate it 7/10. I loved hearing them talk. The accent is awesome :D



Jangan kau bimbang sayang
Dimana ku berada
Dengan siapa ku bersama
Jangan bimbang
Ku tetap kau yang punya


& i'm off. xx