Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Don't leave me hanging like a yo-yo

Hey, just a short and simple update before i go to bed. Well i slept at my cousin's house last night. I went out with him in the day and i decided to sleep over coz it was late anyway. Woke up crazily early which was at 6.30 am lol. My cousin had a class at 8 so i followed him since taylor's is already near my area (:

Mum fetched me. Got home and took a nap till about 12. My cousin decided to skip class coz when we reached subang it was already 9 so yeah. I sent him back at arund 2 coz he had a meeting. Got home and took another nap wtf. Damn tired ok? =.=

Was super bored at home. Since i had nothing better to do, i watched movies online. The sad part was, the only newly uploaded movie was Hannah Montana the movie so that was what i watched T____T

Went to the laundry after that to send some clothes. Had dinner, came back and here i am now lol. See that's about it.

Oh yeah, stopped by Zaf's house yesterday coz i needed to take something. Saw her parents peeking through the window upstairs and it apparenty scared the crap outta me haha. Oh, Nat's also back from camp. Thank god she's alive! I wanted to go out with her tomorrow but she said " esok ada shooting la bodoh" =.= Got a free bodoh from my twin sigh haha.

So yeah, tomorrow some workers are coming over to install a new window frame at the kitchen so that means the noise level is gonna be painful! Double sigh! My lips are still in pain. There's like a tear on my lip. I can't smile without hurting it lol. So i try very hard not to laugh aimlessly so this would heal faster.

Well i'm gonna go now, need to wake bloody early tomorrow to send my sister back. Bahh!

xx