Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's raining!

My makteh a.k.a Anita reads my blog hehe. Some people may find family members and relatives reading your blog annoying but i find it rather exciting. I know, i'm weird (: Sue me Bahahha!

Anyway, just came back from lunch hehe. Oh i did something else too. Cannot tell what for now, you'll find out soon soon soon soon hehe.

Ahh, the weather is turning it's course =.= There is no sun at all for today. The sky is so dark and i'm loving it. Woahh i love rain. Rain rain don't go away. Come again everyday wtf T___T I'm so hyper right now. I can go all day lol.

Oh yeah, i need to explain something here. My Makteh a.k.a Anita asked me what's the meaning of "wtf" Honestly, it means what the **** but i truthfully don't mean it that way. It's more of a gesture. Ahh how to explain ah? I don't know man, brain is not working as they used too HAHAHA.

Anyhoo, my nose was bleeding last night. I actually noticed it bleeding like 5 minutes after it was bleeding. Was watching telly when i noticed my fingers and pants were red. I thought it was blood from my leg coz i was scratching it. Then i felt like something streaming down my nose. And when i touched it, it was BLOOD. Wooooh sangat la menarik. I ran to kitchen, took a tissue and pressed it on to my nose. It stopped like after 2 minutes. Then i felt like sneezing so i did. And more blood came out. Then it stopped but considering the fact that i was just being me, i had to fidget with my nose and more came out so yeah, In the everyday life of Fitri Zulkifli wtf haha.

So i'm gonna go now (: Going to Kajang to meet my nenek.

P/S: Sorry la makteh if you find bad words in this blog. I can't help myself sometimes haha. I'm just too...

PONKY!!

xx