Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

The long weekend

Whats up peeps?

Ahh it's a monday again. Although the long weekend felt really good but how i wished it could of been longer ): but then again, what's the difference? Every single day is like a holiday to me so it does not apply :D

Another thing is, my college is starting in 4 weeks time and i'm pretty excited. Well kinda, maybe it's coz i don't really know what to expect from all this. My car is most probably coming a week late from the date i start college. So my mode of transportation for the first week shall be my trusty legs (:

So yeah, what did i do during the long weekend? Nothing much on friday and saturday, but sunday was the longest day in the history of longest days :P Left the house at about 2. Dad told me to drive so i did. Went to Tropicana mall to see how it looks like coz next week i'm helping my mum open a booth there for mothers' Day and it's gonna be awesome which means you have to come :D

After Tropicana, we went to my dad's office to do something but it couldn't be done so we left lol. After bangsar which is where my dad's office is, drove to Starhill pulak. At last we parked in Sogo. Mum did a little bit of shopping everywhere. HAH! EVERYWHERE.

After Sogo we went to Avenue K in front of KLCC so my mum could get her stuff. Again it's all HER STUFF T____T After Avenue K. I was literally out. After contemplating on where to have dinner, we finally decided on cozy corner (: It has been awhile since i've been there. Really nice atmosphere.

So yeah, after dinner. We went to Parade to print some stuff for MY MUM =.= So after printing and what not. We finally went home (:

This may come to a suprise but for that day itself, i didn't feel like driving anymore wtf. Coz i had been driving for the whole day. Kinda like hardcore lol. And the best part is, i have to drive to Puchong now.

So i'm off
xx