Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Motherblueberry

Hey, just a quick update before i go out for dinner. Nothing much has happened lately. Went out to Taipan and parade with my mum just now coz she needed to order something. Waited for the repairman to repair my toilet which was facing some difficulties working (:

Oh good news (: I found out that one of my best friends from primary school is joining Multimedia University too & he's most probably will be taking the same course as i am :D:D:D:D It was such an exciting moment hearing him tell it coz at least now i won't be such a loner in college :D

...

I just restocked my ipod with new and old songs. Since it went all beraktaik on me last month when all the songs decided to go on a vacation and never come back wtf. So now it has 245 songs. I know it's not even halfway through of what i had before this but i'm getting there. Half of the songs i had in the ipod was from Zaf anyway. So i guess i have to give it to her so she can upload everything in.

Anyway, i tried putting in some videos like gossip girl but the ipod was still much of a beraktaik. So no videos as for now ): Here comes the funny part. After uploading the songs into the ipod, i felt like listening to it so i did. However, being the beraktaik that it is. It hanged.

This actually happened like about 3 hours ago & guess what, it's still showing the same thing on the screen till now! Memang sah beraktaik punya ipod :D No offense Zaf :P So now, i just look at the stupid ipod thinking of how i could of been listening to it right now. Motherblueberry sial!

Heh! Not exactly a funny story, but i'm just assuming it's a funny story to hopefully make it a funny story. But then again, when you assume, you just make AN ASS OUT OF YOU AND ME :D

Now i'm gonna take a shower and go to dinner, and when i get back. I'll take another shower. It's all part of my complicated life that i my ownself made complicated wtf.

ciao
xx
Sila terasa semua perempuan!!! =.=