Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Shabby

I'm getting my car at 3 :D:D:D:D:D:D

The salesperson called and she said that we can come at 1 but i have friday prayers and my dad is not free till later in the afternoon so 3 it is i guess. Hopefully everything will be fine when i get there. I went from counting days to counting hours. I'm so excited (:

Oh and btw, to that pathetic guest on my chatbox.

You should really get your facts right before you intrude my blog. Coz what you just said is full of crap. I don't know who you are, but if you're so called "brave" enough to come to my blog and say such things, i reckon you have been to London or you know someone who has. So you think you know everything. HAH! Think again dude!So yeah, next time please leave your real name and not be such a pussy about it ait? :D Coz i love these kind of comments. It builds me up and at the same time, it tears you apart wooot

Alrighty, i'm off to take a shower. My aunty is coming so i better get ready (:

xx