Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

x-zibit wtf

Presenting.....

*DRUMROLLS*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAH! I finally got it lol. The car that i've been waiting for is finally here.

I blurred out the plate number lol. Anyway, i'm gonna make this a really short one coz i just had such a tiring day today and tomorrow will be another day so i have to get to sleeping. I slept at 3 last night and woke up at 8 this morning. Such torchure!

Well as you all know or might know wtf. I have a booth in Solaris Mont Kiara(SOHO) selling stuff over the weekend. Today was one of the days and tomorrow will be another day. So yeah....

I had no clue on how to get to Solaris Mont Kiara. I had my dad in another car in front of me showing me the way haha coz i insisted on driving my OWN new car (: Well technically i share it with my sister but she has no driving license haha wtf


I didn't take any pictures coz i forgot my camera in the car and i got too darn lazy to go down again and take it. I'm hoping to take some pictures of the place tomorrow. My sister came back today and went straight to bed. I'm tough though considering the fact that i woke up at 8 and have been at Solaris for 9 stinking hours and still able to blog about it wtf.

I'll be going alone tomorrow without following my dad. The best part is, i was suppose to memorize the road today so i could come tomorrow but i was totally dumbfounded over the car that i actually did not even pay attention to how we got there wtf. I'm guessing i'll be driving blindly tomorrow! YAY wtf

So yeah, i'm gonna go now. My eyes are half closed and it's nearly 12. I need some sleep!

Nattie! I am so sorry i've been missing laa. As you can see i've been so busy with this booth thingy and i'm already starting college next week. I hope i get to see you before i register coz i doubt i'll be free for a very long time ): I miss you btw T__T

xx