Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

society blackout

Why do i even bother sometimes?

Everytime i try to mend things, i just end up getting in the middle. I hate being in the middle. As much as i don't want it to happen but it is. I have to face the truth. The big fat fact that what i feared most is happening and all i can do is just watch.

I'm sick of keeping quiet pretending that everything is just fine. Well obviously it's not even close. So now, i'm going to take the back seat and just watch coz i can't take it anymore. I'm so sick of it. I'm so tired of going through life. I just want it to end.

I want to be far away from all this. As much as i want to go, a part of me is very reluctant of it. I still need it. Not too ready yet. I don't know what's going on. I just want to find a pause switch and pause it all. I do.....

Happy Birthday Mum!

May god bless you always (:

xx