Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

money maker

My eyes are about to close so here's a quick one before i go to the land of milk and cookies wtf. So my day was officially the longest day of all long days stated in history =.= I pity the car. It did not stop moving for one second.

My aunty came in the morning for breakfast. She needed to meet my mum to discuss some stuff. After she left. My mum and i went to Puchong to get some stuff which my mum needed urgently. After Puchong, we went to this laundry center to check on the operating hours coz sadly, our washing machine left us without saying goodbye wtf. In other words, it means that the dang machine is busted :D

So since my dad just left for Australia just now, it means we have to send our clothes to the laundry for the time being. Well we need my dad's conscent to either get a new one or fix this one. My mum is "all systems go" to get a new one coz she said,

*Eh, when my kitchen appliances rosak, there's no thinking twice. BUY A NEW ONE!*

Okay mummy, as long as you're happy lol. The funny thing is, my stove just went bye bye a few days back. I'm sensing a conspiracy! A conspiracy i tell ya! Gahhh!

So anyway, after going to the laundry shop. We went to parade to get more of her stuff =.= Nothing is mine sigh. So yeah, my mum ordered this bottle thingy and they got in the wrong one. So that means i'd have to get it tomorrow. Bahh!

After Parade, we went to Cyberjaya to fetch my sister. She's having a slight fever so sleep is only on the agenda (: Sent my mum to this kenduri thingy in Sunway after that and i went home. The best thing was, she came back 10 minutes after i reached home. Wtf man wtf.

Well i told you it was a long day. Tomorrow is going to be an even longer day ughh. So that means i should be off.

ciao
xx