Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

up is where we go from here part 2

Zaf is not herself today. She seems very down and sad. She claimed that she was tired. Well probably she is tired. You know kan, college work is piling and you need to make time to do alot of other stuff so it's pretty draining to be doing everything altogether.

I got to hand it to her though. She's able to finish her work, call me and talk for hours and hang out with her friends and still be able to walk on her feet =.= I mean if it was me i'd be dead by the end of the day wtf.

So whatever it is, Zaf i hope you'll feel better soon and cheer up kay? Although you say you're just tired but i still think there's more to the story but then again, i might be totally wrong and just being plain paranoid (: Just take care of yourself kay? :D

Anyway, my weekend was just sucky haha. Nothing to be blogged about on saturday. Was at home the whole day and mind you, i'm not exaggerating. Planned to go out but got canceled due to the rain wtf. Long story la haha. So yeah, stayed at home.

Today, planned to go to pyramid but i decided not to go coz i was lazy haha. Parents went out to do the groceries so i was left alone at home with nothing to eat. I always seem to be the victim haha. Anyway, drove to ampang to get some stuff done. Went back home to get ready for my mum's mother's day dinner. We ate at Muara ikan bakar. Wanted to eat at this awesome new restaurant in KL but it was fully booked. Planning to go there next weekend for my mum's birthday dinner (:

So yeah, makan-ed like there was no tomorrow haha. Eh come on la, the food was superb okay? *drools* Finished eating and left hahaha. Nothing much to say haha. So why don't i just get to the pictures? (:

The 'rents
The bro.
The sister a.k.a poser wtf T_T
The blogger wtf.


Now you see it.
Now you don't wtf T_T

Eh susunan very wrong la haha.

Well that's it for now la. Maybe i'll continue like later coz my head is effing itchy right now so i can't think straight BAHH!

I'm off
xx


Editted *******

Well i'm back haha. Took a nice shampoo for the head and now it feels oh-so-gooooooood (: So yeah, you might already know but it won't kill anyone if i mentioned it again haha. I found my camera :D Well it was not lost la, my mom kept it coz she saw it lying around hehe. My bad (:

Anyway, the plan was to go out with Zaf tomorrow but Zarina needs to use the car so it's fine. & plus Zaf does not sound too hype so i'll let her rest la. I mean i understand these things. It's sometimes so un-called for and there's practically nothing we can do about it (: So no worries Zaf.

So i guess tomorrow will be another boring day for me. Shall try my best to wake up as late as possible so i won't have to face boredom too much haha. What a way to think man. I'm getting more and more pathetic by the day sigh.

My dad is leaving for Sarawak on tuesday so it's again just me, my mum and my bro. Ahh so the boring. I pity my mom though. When i start college, she'll be left alone. Sigh. Tak nak pergi college la hahaha

So i'm gonna go now coz my nose is starting to itch wtf. Got shampoo for nose ah? haha T_T

xx