Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

indulging..

I'm in the mood for Mcd. I have no idea why but it's just there. Was on the phone with Zaf for about an hour and a half talking about stuff(s). Stuff(s) which you peeps have no reason to know :P So yeah, i'm going to her place at 11 to study. Well she has to study and i have to finish my not so awesome assignments =.=

Anyway, my car was scratched by some stupid anus who clearly didn't know how to park T_T So there's one small patch of scratches on my car bumper. I can't bare seeing it so i'm bringing it for a paint job. Next week perhaps coz i need to use the car today and the shops are technically closed.

I also need Transformer tickets! Help me get them please. I've been trying to get them but it seems like everything is fully booked till wednesday. Where is the fairness is that? Gahhh! Although i've already watched it, but the seats that i got were bad so tak puas hati laa ni :D

I have a few friends that had tickets to watch it last night but none had extra for me wtf haha. No la kidding. I tried tricking some of them to giving me the tickets but they were just to smart eh wtf man haha. You know who you are haha.

So yeah, shall go on a ticket hunt next week. Sigh, i have to learn to sit down in campus and do absolutely nothing instead of rolling around finding something to do :P My car really needs a rest. As a matter of fact, i need the rest too. And that reminds me, i have to get mahjong paper to draw on coz my lecturer thinks A3's are too small haha okaaaaaay =.=

Anyway, here is a short recap on what i did last week :)

Monday
  • Had class the whole day.
  • Went out for dinner in Hassans.

Tuesday

  • Had more classes compared to Monday wtf.
  • Went back home that night coz i was having a fever.

Wednesday

  • Still a big load of classes but this time was different.
  • I was having a fever and the lecturer was bloody boring so the time went by pretty fast.
  • Went to watch Transformer midnight show in Alamanda.

Thursday
  • Slept in the whole day coz class was at 4. The one and only btw heeeee :D
  • Went to Old town for some coffee :)

Friday

  • Had only one class.
  • Car got banged wtf.
  • Went for lunch in Putrajaya.
  • Went home with sister at 3.

So yeah, awesome right? I can't do this anymore next week coz i need to get serious. No more hanky panky wtf. Well i shall go and have breakfast now. HAH! I woke up at 8 today having an asthma attack. Took the nebulizer and now i'm high! What a way to start a sunday :D

xx