Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

teh o ais satu!

Hey, i apologize for neglecting my blog. Well it's not really neglecting, just that i don't update on a daily basis like i used to. Why? Because college is draining. I still have to get used to this whole run around like a barbarian to go to class thing. It's still new to me.

Well anyway, a recap of my week seems like the best thing i can do right now.

What did i do on Monday? Oh yeah, left pretty early because my sister had class at 11. Didn't do much for this week coz i was practically tied up with all my work so i didn't really have that much time to waste. Just abit here and there i guess.

Had this interesting task of drawing a box in Drawing class. The interesting part was, we had to draw a normal box using this weird method for 4 hours. Yes, you heard me. 4 hours. Some people were actually dying after the first hour because the method we had to use was so confusing. I understood the part where they asked us to buy a ruler and not use it to draw lines because they want us to draw free hand but drawing a box without at least given measurements and expect it to be the same. Yea right man =.=

Some people finished drawing after an hour and went to sleep. I finished at 2.30 if i'm not mistaken and you know what i did after that to kill time? I listened to my ipod and watched other people disturb me wtf T_T

You see! Umar likes disturbing me when i'm doing my work quietly wtf :P

That's Chewan. His name is Shahir something but we call him Chewan. He's the king of sleeping wtf haha. He can sleep a whole week and not wake up :)

That's Umar. He's very semangat-ed in everything he does. HAH yea right!?

That's the box. The annoying recycled box which we had to draw for 4 stinking hours =.=

I have a few more peeps i haven't taken a picture of yet. There's Ayai who claims to be an artist by day and a pole dancer by night HAHA! There's also Ijat. Hah budak jambu poyo ni haha. He's in some of my classes and we usually hang out in campus. He doesn't stay in the hostel because he's too gedik HAHA :P Not forgetting Meor. Met him during orientation week. Sat beside him a few times. He's the kind of person who likes to do things following his own likings and make the university his dad's haha. There are a lot more actually but these are the few people that i remember right now haha.

So anyway, my faculty which is Faculty of Creative Multimedia(FCM) had this break the ice session with the seniors this morning. Since i go home every friday. I had to drive back to Cyber this morning to attend the "awesome" session :D It started at 8. I woke up at 7.30. Left the house at 7.50 and reached the campus at 8. Yea baby haha.

I thought i was late and there would a big crowd just staring at me but i was dead wrong. There were like 50 students out of 150 students just sitting around waiting for something good to happen. Including Ijat and Ayai who were damn enthusiastic especially Ijat because he came all the way from Damansara haha. Meor reached like 15 minutes later wearing jeans and a tee rubbing his eyes like he just got out of bed. Bodoh nye Meor haha. We were asked to come in sports attire haha.

Registered and went in to the lecture hall and listened to the seniors and what not. Went out and were seperated into different groups and such. The plan was to leave when the games started so i told them to call me when they were leaving. Sadly i didn't hear my phone and only noticed it 10 minutes later so i left abit later. So while my group walked to the tennis court. I went into the car and left weeee :)

A lot of other people left after me because it was not really as much fun as we thought.

So yeah, that was pretty much it. I need to get started on my Design Fundamentals work now. I need Zaf's help for this though. She somehow has more imagination power haha. Right Zaf loser! I miss you haha. See you tomorrow la kay? haha.

Well that's it for this week. Will try harder to blog more often.

-Fitri Zulkifli-

xx