Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

lovegame

My blog has been dead for quite some time and i apologize for that. I have just been super busy with orientation week. After the little incident i had, i've been going back and forth from home to cyberjaya. I had to leave home at 8 am and will only be home at about 1 am.

I actually expected college to be tiring but not this tiring. It really makes me appreciate all the sleep hours i get. I shall not waste anymore of my sleep.

Anyway, we had cultural night at the campus on wednesday night. It was a night where all the different groups of freshies are required to perform something on stage. My team which was group B performed a sketch about Snow white and her 7 dwarfs. Our story was somewhat messed up coz instead of eating a bad apple, she ate chicken chop wtf. Instead of having a girl playing snow white we had a guy and instead of having someone white we had someone not so white haha no offence Danny :)

So yeah, we also had to put together a fan club or a cheer group. So there was technically an award for the best performance and best cheer. We got 3rd for our performance but got god-knows-what for our cheer.

Had the OC's and DM's perform after that. I was laughing and cheering the whole night. Was with Khai Zi the whole night. The stupid boy who makes stupid jokes. Everything that comes out from his mouth is stupid haha wtf.

The whole thing ended at about 1. I drove back alone on the lonely highway. Got kinda sleepy as i got nearer to subang haha. Reached home at 2. Watched some tv and went to bed. Was suppose to wake up early and go to cyber the next morning but was too bloody tired to get up so i was late for briefings and i missed one bahh. The most important one yet haha. But thank god i managed to find out the things i missed :)

Was early on friday. Got help from Peggy during registration haha. Finished up, went to the library to pick a date for some mumbo jumbo. That was pretty much it. Went to Alamanda with Diyana and Danny in the afternoon. Had our lunch in burger King and watched a movie. We watched Blood: the last vampire. The movie sucked big time. Please don't watch it. I had my first experience of sleeping in the cinema. Shit weh.

Left at around 5. Went to Hassans for a drink and sent them back to the campus and i left for home. Reached home feeling dead. I slept pretty early that night haha. Okay, let's just get to the pictures. No more words :)

Peggy who likes to hit me and Khai Zi who i find awesomely stupid :P

Faris is the guy who is cool on the outside but just as goofy as all of us on the inside haha and that's Dila. The girl that creates funny chaos haha.

Diyana is the girl who is very self concious. In a good way i mean :) And that's Danny. Once he opens his mouth. All the stupid jokes come rolling out. haha sumpah lawak.

The girls in my group :)

Well thats it for now. I will try to take more pictures next week. I'm gonna watch some telly. Ciao boo!

xx