Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

not anything to me...

I'm still at home. Doing absolutely nothing. Well it's not that i don't want too, its just that i don't have anything to do. I wanna do assignments but i have none. I wanna write something somewhere but i have nothing to write. I want to go back to Cyberjaya but i hate to leave my nice comfy house.

I have been contemplating on whether i should wash the car or not right now coz it looks pretty dark outside. So if i wash the car and it rains, all my hardwork will go to waste and my car will still end up dirty when i go back to campus. But then again, if i at least wash the dirt off, it won't be that dirty and i doubt rain can make it that dirty. Do you understand what i'm going through here? All in a days work. The conflicts that i have to handle which is somewhat created by me wtf =.=

My class which is basic drawing is at 2 tomorrow but i have this library registration session in the morning so it means i have to get up super early tomorrow. I have to send my sister back to her house first. And if say i run out of time, i plan to go right away leaving all my stuff in the car.

I am partially excited to the fact that my classes are finally starting. But there's still a small percentage of fear and anxiety. I fear that my brain won't start working again wtf. Well you know, it has been 6 months since i last used my brain to think. Yes, i didn't really think much during the holidays wtf.

I'm feeling anxious due to my social abilities. I was checking my groupings list and i noticed that none of the people i know are in the same group as i am. So i was thinking, am i like going to have lunch alone wtf. I have this bad habit of expecting the worse out of any situation. I tend to over-think something and eventually lose my mind. Bad habits die hard so deal with it.

I have to settle a lot of things this week. I have to apply a sticker for my car so that it won't get clamped every minute of everyday. I also have to get a switch for my internet. My roomates are thinking of getting our own printer and scanner so we have to discuss about that on monday when i get back.

I'm hoping next week will be a good one.

xx