Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

right from the start...

My weekend was bloody tiring but it was definitely awesome possum magnolia gossum wtf. Was there on both days saturday and sunday. Started really early in the morning. Well for me it did seem very early. So yeah, our booth was right in front of the lake so it was just beautiful. It rained on both days so the weather was just perfect. Wind never stopped coming coz it was in an open area beside the lake :D

I was extremely tired when i got home last night. All i could think of was sleep but i had so much to do. First i needed to pack. Then i needed to find pictures to be printed for my assignments. And at last i needed to fill my empty tummy wtf. So yeah, i packed,ate, searched for pictures and gave it to my dad to be printed then off to bed :)

Woke up considerably early today. I don't know, got kinda used to waking up early in campus i guess. Class is at 2 today so i'm thinking of going back at 12. Sadly i did not wash the car this week coz i was too tired. Planned to do so today before i go back but i'm too darn tired so i'll just let it be wtf.

My 2pm class will end at 6 which means i'll be stuck in the drawing studio for 4 stinkin' hours. Oh god help me. I'm not the type to sit down in one place and do something for large amount of hours. I'll eventually lose focus and go astray wtfwtf haha.

Oh yeah, i had a father's day karaoke night on saturday. Invited my dad's brother and family and my dad's uncle and family. Sang till 3am like maniacs.

I have loads of pictures from the weekend but it's still in my phone and some are in the camera. I will try to get it transferred in campus and post it up. I'm gonna go take breakfast and a shower now. I need to take petrol and charge my IPOD. Trust me, without it i'll die eeeeeek :P

xx