Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

seindah syurga

I'm leaving for college in about 6 hours. No air cond for a week. No home cooked food. No more waking up at 10 and going back to sleep at 12 till 2 T_T

Will be taking my car along. Will not be taking my laptop just yet. Going online with my phone i guess. I have no idea on how the room setting is. I have no idea who my roommate is. I have no idea why i'm not asleep when i have to get up at 6 tomorrow wtf.

Anyway, short summary before i go to bed. Woke up at 10. Fetched Zaf from Shah alam. Drove to Pj to fetch Nat and Azrina. Went to pyramid for lunch. Walked around for abit but didn't get anything coz there was too many people everywhere. Left. Sent Nat and Azrina back. Went to Honda showroom coz someone wanted to see her car *ahem ahem* lol.

Sent Zaf back. Reached home. KO-ed for awhile. Woke up at 7. Went to parade for last minute shopping. Needed some supplies hehe. Alone mind you, parents were in Ipoh for the whole day attending a wedding. Tapao-ed food on the way home for me and my sister. Ate while watching blonde and blonder wtf. Didn't get to finish watching it coz i had to start packing.

Packed everything. Took a shower. Facebook-ed for a few minutes and now i'm here. Signing off :)

xx
See you in a week or so. I'm going to dungeon of death wtf. Someone rescue me :D
MMU is NOT a government University mind you :)