Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

melancholic

Gosh, i have been neglecting my blog for almost a week T_T I have been so busy. I'm starting my college next week so i have to prepare but yet half of the things on the list is still missing. I am so not taking this seriously. I really need to start focusing. No more holidays, no more staying at home not giving a single care about the world.

I don't know what to expect. I want to bring my car but i'm afraid it's not allowed. I need the car there. Just in case i need to run away wtf. I seriously don't know what it's gonna be like. Thank god my sister is staying in Cyberjaya for a few days so she can go out with her friends. So that means i won't be a total loser loner there :D

Anyway, just a quick update on my week before i run off to bed. Okay let's see, I did not go anywhere on monday coz i was getting back the sleep that i missed over the weekend (: I went out to midvalley in the morning with my aunty and friends till about 2. Got home, freshened up and went out again with my cousin to sunway pyramid. Super tiring. Went to the mamak after that for tea and went home.

Again, i went to pyramid with my mum and sister to get my college stuff. Well maybe we ended shopping more than we were suppose too :D Reached home at about 6. I took a short nap which wasn't really that short coz i woke up at 9 i think :S

Today, my aunty came with her 2 daughters and one of their friends for a swim and a movie. They reached my place at around 10 and straight into the pool they went. Swam for about an hour or so. Showered and got ready. Had a late breakfast at home before we left. Reached the cinema 10 minutes late coz the movie had already started. Thank god we booked tickets so lining up was not needed (: We watched Monsters VS Aliens. The movie was okay i guess. Some parts were a wee bit mundane but i found it okay. Left pyramid right after the movie coz my aunty needed to be home and my sister and I didn't have anything else to do.

So i dropped my sister off at home and i went to Taylor's. Called Sonia and told her that we were going out. So i waited outside Taylor's ADP building and what i got was bird shit. The darn bird on the tree shot one to my car making the amount of sweat i made washing the car go right down the drain. Sigh T_T

We went to Parade for lunch/tea. Well she already had her lunch but i haven't so yeah. Gossiped in Secret recipe till about 5. Sent her back right away coz she had tuition. Went home, watched the telly for a few minutes and took a nap till 7. Was online for awhile. I found this chatroom where you can actually chat with random strangers and none of your info is needed. You just click "start chat" and random people come up.

It was kinda fun though. Talked to many kinds of people. Mostly psychos haha. But there was some that were pretty decent to talk to. Had a late dinner while watching Disturbia for the 97437467287362727837463th time (: and now i'm here.

Was not planning to blog coz i didn't really have the mood but then i felt like i had too coz i felt like i was letting Nuffnang down wtf =.= I'm such a fool.

Anyway, sadly to tell you peeps but i have no pictures whatsoever. As a matter of fact, i don't even know where the camera is. Damn it. It seems that i've lost it again, Sigh shoot me T_T So i'm off.

I snapped this coincidentally on the telly a few days ago (:

xx