Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

evil clowns..

Gosh! How long has it been since i last blogged? Well no matter, it's great that i'm here now. Let's hope it'll last. Well so yeah, i have been busy busy busy with college. Day in and day out, assignments given everyday and most of them have short submission periods so blogging is really hard to fit in.

Today is like the only day i'm free coz there are no assignments due next week well except that i have a maths quiz on tuesday so i have to get to studying later :) College has been good to me. Not bored of it just yet.

Well maybe there are a few minor things annoying me but it's coming to a settlement pretty soon. Hopefully =.= I'm searching for a room to move into with a friend coz he's living at home as of the moment and i can't stand living in the hostel anymore. The toilets and room itself is just horrible. I really need a room fast :/

Other than that everything is going on fine :D

Izzat sent me back home on wednesday coz i couldn't drive. Zafiee sent me back to campus the next day with Naim. Showed them around the campus and went to Alamanda for lunch after that :)

Aunties came over to the house on friday to hang out. I swam with the cousins for the whole day so when they left. I literally fell flat on the bed. Slept through the whole night and woke up pretty fresh haha. Went out with Zafiee on saturday to One utama. Had lunch there and went shopping. Well she did haha.

Got home at 5 and took another nap wtf. Woke up, had dinner. Watched tv. Was watching this Planet Muzik Awards show thingy and it made me sleepy so i went to bed. It was 11 mind you. Super early heeeeee :D

Went shopping today. Well it wasn't really planned. I just saw the stuff and i just knew i had to get it kinda thing :D Well i better get on studying. And i'm also out of ideas on what to blog about wtf aha.

Pictures will be uploaded as soon as my internet connection stops PMS-ing :)