Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

random

Humans tend to take things for granted sometimes. They have their own ways of looking at something in various ways and because of that, the outcome is not usually the same. It can either be bad or it can either be good so that is what tells everyone apart.

For me, life has been very kind. Not to say that everything is going perfect but it can be counted smooth.

My lifestyle has changed termendously. I was very depending back then but i now i find myself more independent. Though, at the same time. I miss my old life so very much.

I practically miss everyone that was constantly around me whom i can trust and actually talk to without doubt. Not counting gender nor race. I miss being me. Being the fool that i am. In school, i was crazy. I'd fool around. Laugh and sing loudly like the school was actually my dad's.

But now that i'm in college. I have to potray myself differently. I have to remain calm. No loud laughs. No loud singing. I just miss that.

But there are a few peeps here that make me feel abit like i used to be. So it really helps. I just hope these few people will stay the way they are so i can remain the way i am.


shit its raining and i have to walk to the car. Fuck!!!


Byeeee