Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Zafie!

I'm stressed out and carefree at the same time =.= I just finished my english assignment that is to be submitted tomorrow. I feel so relieved that it's done. But then again, not so because i still have like 4 different other subjects that have assignments to be done so yeah, i'm pretty much still in square one T_T

I'm back home in my comfortable bed. No dust on the floor. No ants roaming around. No underwear hanging down from the top of my bed. No noisy fan vibration sounds. And most importantly. No hostel toilets! YAY! I went back early this week because i just felt like it.

I'm suppose to have class tomorrow but i'm kinda skipping it because it's a one hour class full of nonsense. I'm serious okay? I mean, i've never missed it before so i actually know how it is. It's like the lecturer( no offence Mr Sabri :D ) repeats what he taught in the previous class so there's not really a big point of going.

And plus, it's Zaf's birthday today!(friday) oh which reminds me,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR ZAFIE!!!!

May all your wishes come true on this special day, Enjoy yourself :D

We have known each other since forever. We both know what each of us likes and dislikes. You're my loser and i'm your monkey! Let it stay that way okay?

So yeah, went out with Zaf this morning supposedly for lunch but ended up going shopping hehe. Well Zaf mostly did the shopping. I tried on a few shirts here and there but none of them were really worth buying haha. We left at around 2.45 coz i had a class at 4.

Reached campus 20 mins before class so i had time to look for a parking space and walk slowly to class :) Had a very quick class today. Was suppose to be till 6 but we were already out by 4.45 because there was really nothing to be taught. So i went back to my room.

Laid on the bed and contemplated whether i should be going home or not. So after half an hour or so, i decided to leave so i did. Packed up my stuff and left. Reached home kinda late coz i got lost! I tried this other way home because one of my friends uses it. It made me lost damn it. Felt like such a tard T_T

Took an early dinner. Showered and sat down in front of the laptop. Talked to a few friends for awhile. Did my english assignment with one group mate missing. Finished everything. Watched a little bit of telly and then now i'm here :) Feeling quite thirsty.

I'm in the mood to finish my Gossip Girl! Alrighty then, i shall go now.

* I'm not mad, it's just that i need you to be more responsible towards your work. Yeah sure i'm not that responsible either but i'm getting there. Trying very hard to leave my highschool mentality and start fresh