Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

time warp

Just as i said life is going smooth. Something bad happens and turns the table around pfftt! I'm having this headache weirdly only on the left side of my head. Apart from that, i'm feeling very emo due to no specific reasons. I was very quiet in class today. Didn't do much "huu haa" as usual. Was practically alone the whole day coz i didn't feel like moving in groups. Just felt like being a loner for a day.

Watched Gossip Girl on my iPOD for the whole day. Like i said, i just felt like keeping to myself. Only had one meal for the day which was breakfast at 9.45 am and suprisingly i wasn't feeling hungry at all. I should emo more, this way i'll lose weight in no time :D

Left for home right after the last class which was at 6. Reached home, had an early dinner and watch telly. Took a nice hot shower and now i'm here. Feeling like i'm coming down with a fever but i already took panadol to prevent the fever from developing. I can't afford to get sick these days. Practically everyone in my class is coughing and sneezing so it's kinda worrying.

I have tons of work to do but instead of getting to it, i'm here blabbing on how my day was and what not. Well that's too bad anyway. How can i focus on my work when all my brain wants to do is emo. I feel lo unsatisfied. I'm mad at time. Time changes things. I don't mind if it changes something from bad to good but the reason i am the way i am now is because it changed something good to bad.

I just blame time for all of this. Time is definitely at fault. Depressing isn't it? Blaming everyone and everything else but our ownself. Sigh what is going on with me. I just feel like stopping the time so i can live in that moment again and again. But i know i can't.

Accept the fact Fitri Zulkifli....

Not today Sonny Jim :(

*Just as i was about to feel somewhat better, blogger knocks on the door and delivers more emo but not permitting me to upload photos! DAMN IT*