Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

love is all i have to give

Gosh -.- How long has it been since i last updated? I am so sorry for neglecting this blog. I've been very busy and not to mention lazy to blog. Everything is moving in high-gear so it's really hard to keep track of time :(

Thank god i have a few minutes to spare now just to blog. I have nothing much to say actually. Had a week break from college so that was very much needed. Had an awesome amount of rest. Well not really considering the fact that i went out every single day :D

Went out with most of the friends. Didn't do much anyway, just lepak-ed here and there and that was it. Drove back to taiping coz my grandma was sick but she's getting better now so thank god for that :)

I have a class at 9 tomorrow which is so torturous! I have to wake up so damn bloody early to get ready. That sucks pretty much! So yeah, enough of this mumbo jumbo and let me just get to pictures that have been long overdue :/



This is izzy =.=

Nattie Crabbie pattie in Starbucks The Curve :)








Me :)

Alright that is it for today. Shall have more very berry soon. Till then.

Ciao!