Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

sugarlips

I just feel like blogging right now. I was reading through my old posts and they were so meaningful. I used to update this blog every single day so i know what i'd be doing. Now i don't do that much. I rarely blog due to the limited time i have.

But i need to, I need to keep a part of me in this blog so i can come back and read about myself in the future. I don't want to forget the memories. We sometimes take these small patty memories for granted. But to me, these are the small things that really make life meaningful :)

So yeah, today..

What in the world did i do today? Oh i went to class as usual. Had this maths quiz in the morning which was hard but at the same time do-able :) Went back to my room after the class to take a nap but failed coz the laptop was in front of me and plus i didn't have a pillow :(

Got up at 1.30 just to find a parking space. Ahh the parking spaces there are horrible. Not just that, apparently the people parking are also horrible :/ They don't seem to keep their car within the box given. I mean, for god's sake, you're driving a puny car but you park as though you drive a Hummer -.-

I really need to talk to these people one day. English was cancelled again today. Gosh as sounds as it might sound missing class but when it happens to many times. You tend to get worried and annoyed. It's bad enough that you cancel on us but it's even worst if you cancel and not tell us. The whole class ended up camping outside the class for half an hour. It was so stupid i tell you.

Thank god i was in a really hyper mood. Surprisingly i still am :D I was looking for people to go hyper with me but nobody was available wtf. Everyone was in their *i'm serious* mood. You boring people :P

I'll be having Design Fundamentals tomorrow. Heard we're getting our results. Blerghhhh! I hope i didn't too bad considering the fact that the lecturers said my work was too tidy and thought my vortex was a ball. So much for being creative -.-

So i'm end it here coz i need to wake up super duper early tomorrow so i can make it in time for the 9 o'clock class T____T

xx