Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

upsetdisapointedpissed

Why am i blogging when i have a ton of assignments i need to get to? This is seriously messed up. I am seriously messed up.

I am finally back home after a one night trip to Malacca. Enjoyed it and at the same time found it torturing because i did not have internet connection for a whole 24 hours. I felt so dumb without the internet. My laptop felt dumb without the internet sigh.

Anyway, tomorrow is a public holiday which means i have a full day to sleep. Though i doubt i'll be able to do so considering the fact that i have to get to my assignments sighx2

Oh yeah, i managed to meet up with my old friend back when i was in primary school in Parade Friday night. He was in town for a day so i just had to see him because the last time i saw him was like 6-7 months ago.

We walked around parade aimlessly for a few times because judging by the size of that place, you ain't gonna get that far :) Left parade at 11 if i'm not mistaken. Sent my friend and his friend back to Shah Alam.

Damn, my first semester is already coming to an end which means final projects are pouring in. So that explains why i have tons of assignments LOL. All these projects are to be submitted in week 13 which is 2 weeks from now so just shoot me.

I have not started on any of them yet, instead i am blogging so again just shoot me. I'm obviously not asleep because i have to wait for sahur and besides, sleeping for an hour and waking up again seems pretty pointless to me.

So yeah, thats it for now. I have to start somewhere or else by week 12 i won't see daylight sighx3

Btw, i have this meeting on tuesday during my maths class so it practically means i have to miss maths whether i like it or not because if i miss this meeting, i'll be literally left out. Sucks doesn't it?
DON'T ASK WHY THIS HAPPENS

Bye



Shit happens