Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

unsatisfied

Okay this post right here will be strictly for ranting coz right now i have a huge bundle of unsatisfied feelings accumulated inside me so if you think you can't handle it, be gone*and i mean it in the nicest way possible*

So yeah, first of all. I would like to point out that i HATE being taken for granted. I HATE it when people actually think it's okay when it's clearly not. I HATE it when people be someone their not just to gain popularity.

Come on man, i drag my ass everywhere for you and yet you show me that bloody hell face like i'm the reason for global warming. Open your god damn bloody eyes man. Honestly, i just don't know why i put up with you. I blame myself though. It seems like there's a screw in my head that's missing.

You want to know something? I give up on you, I give up on you and your nonsense. We'll see how you go without me. When you fall flat on your face, i will be right there laughing. You do not want to mess with me. Oh yes i've done my fair share of mistakes but there's not one day that i've forgotten it coz i live by it.

But you? You're just pathetic. A pathetic person who thinks the world is revolving around you. HAH! Think again retard.

...............................

Anyway, i'm sorry about that. I just had to write it down before i say it out loud. Honestly i hate ranting on my blog coz this is a happy blog. I don't like having my readers come here and end up leaving full of anger but oh well what to do?

So yeah, gonna skip today's update as i have no mood to blog. Heck all i want to do is sleep now.

ciao