Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

just me


From now on, i'm gonna be myself. I'm gonna be the goof that i am. I am no longer gonna hold back when i'm around certain people. All i can say is, if you don't like the real me then you're most definitely not a real friend :)

I've changed my way of blogging just to suit other people and i hate it. I want to blab. I want to talk absolutely nonsense coz i'm nonsense so if you have a problem with that, tell it to someone who cares haha.

I like to laugh, smile and be happy. I can be serious but i just wonder why be serious all the time when i can enjoy life being the person i am. I hate it :) I am me. I just like making people happy and at the same time making myself happy.

I want to be the person i used to be. I want to jump around like a maniac. I want to giggle instead of controlling myself. For all this time i've been acting like someone else so i could be liked by people but i just had this brain check and it got to me that people who like for the person i am not is not to be liked by me. Does that mean anything? wtf haha.

So yeah, thank god i have a few close friends that reminded me this.

  • I like to sing loudly.
  • I like to make stupid jokes which are sometimes not even funny.
  • I like to goof off coz i'm just goofy.
  • I don't have a cool way of walking,talking or laughing.
  • I giggle coz my loser likes to giggle :P
  • I love to laugh. Even when there's not exactly a reason to do so.
  • I love taking pictures coz i like it*no other reason wtf haha*
  • I talk in malay when i'm angry HAHA don't ask why.
  • I don't have one of those fancy big ass cameras but i'm thinking of getting one.
  • I have no idea what i'm doing in this college so don't ask me.
  • All i know is i want to do something that involves graphics.
  • I like hanging around my roomates but i just can't stand their level of cleanliness.
  • I still like them though :)
  • I'm not this tough guy who likes to go around picking fights. I'm usually the one at the back making fun of the people fighting :)
  • Lastly, I'm Muhammad Fitri Bin Mohd Zulkifli :D
Fit ROCKS!!! hahaha

There you go. Just me :)


















BTW, i like to say ciao! :D