Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Week 12

How do you like the new layout? Was honestly getting really bored of the old one so yeah, i thought i better change it before i get ideas of changing to a new blog haha. You know how i am, when i get bored. I bail wtf haha

Anyway, went back to Malacca for a night as usual on the weekend. Got back late last night. Woke up pretty damn early today to go to the hardware store and get cement. Yea i know, cement -.- Well it's for my final project so it's important that we do it right.

Other than that my life has been awesome. Of course there were some hiccups here and there but i'm not gonna let that tear me down. I'm going into my third last week of my first sem which means i have 4 more days before i have to submit all my mumbo jumbo assignments. Can you say HELP? Coz when i say it nobody hears me wtf haha.

xx