Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

moonlight

I'm caught between two scenarios right now. You see, i have maths class tomorrow morning at 9 and at the same time my group is having this meeting at the exact time. So if i go to class, i'll miss on half of the things that will be going on in the meeting. And say if i go to the meeting instead of class, i'll miss another day of maths and i'm afraid that the lecturer will think i don't pay enough attention to maths.

So, what say you?

Honestly i'm just confused. These are the little things that can make me go loopy & i'm not joking. They just make me go all stressed up thinking about it. Sigh. I'm already stressed out thinking about it.

I just can't handle these kind of matters. Especially when both are equally important. A cup of chocolate chip ice blended from starbucks would be really helpful right now.

Anyway, I finally got to eat sushi today. After craving for it for like 10000000000000 years. Yea well maybe not that long wtf haha. But let's just say i got what i wanted and more coz i got ice cream too wtf i sound like a 4 year old child getting candy.

I have to wake up early tomorrow coz i have class at 9 and mind you, i just thought of the best plan ever and i'm very sure it's gonna work perfectly :)

xx