Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Apologies to you :)

I can sense someone avoiding me. As much as I don't want to. I feel it very much right now. I have no idea what I did wrong but that doesn't really matter coz our friendship is whats important. I'm not sure how to get to the person since the person is not replying my msn messages nor my texts.

I started to sense this maybe about 2 weeks ago when we actually stopped communicating. I didn't really think it was serious till about a week ago. No replied messages at all and trust me, i'm not overreacting.

Well whatever it is, i'm truly sorry for what ever it is I may have done to offend or hurt you in any way. I clearly want our friendship to go back to the way it was when we would laugh about just the dumbest stuff.

Hope this apology is good enough.