Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

This marks it.

Believe it or not. Today marks the 5th month of me being in college. Time nowadays travel so fast I sometimes find trouble catching up. In these 5 months alone. Many things have happened which some I am proud off and some I am not so very much proud off.

First off all, i've gained a lot of friends just within this 5 months. I am truly most grateful to have met the people I am with right now. They're al special to me. They're most definitely special in their own way. I go to them when I have certain problems which I know they can alone can solve.

I'm not gonna list all the names down coz I'm afraid i'll forget someone by accident and I don't want that to happen :) I think you know who you are. Those people close to me last semester in Design Fundamentals class. I hope we still remain as close as ever. Not forgetting those people who made it easier for me to go through orientation. And most definitely the 3 people who always seem to be there when I need someone to talk too.

And as for the stuff that I'm not very proud off. I would first like to apologize for all the wrong that I may have done to you. It was most definitely something unintentional. For the friendships that have been broken, let's just put everything behind us and pick up things where we left them. We're in college now. We're no longer highschool students quarreling over patty things. We've grown out of that right? :)

So yes, beginning from here. No more Drama for me. No more sadness and No more laziness. It's all going uphill from now on :) So make sure, we all see each other at the top :D












Priceless :)