Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

in moderation

My head is spinning. My fingers are hurting and my eyes are squinting. My design fundamental assignments are really taking it's toll on me. I've been at it for the past 7 to 8 hours and honestly it's killing me.

I still have to finish up the cover page, analytical drawings, story board and background info. What I have now is just a stinkin' drawing of a man that looks like a bloody transvestite. I really have to pull things together as i'm only left with 3 days to finish up everything. I'm thinking of just skipping the unnecessary like Computer Graphics lecture and English tutorial as that is all a waste of my bloody precious time.

Anyway, had my brother's birthday dinner in Delicious Bangsar last night. It was fun having dinner with the whole family. Haven't been doing that a lot since I started class and what not. The food was awesome and the place was comfortable so all in all it was a good night. I do have pictures but it's all in Facebook so i'm not gonna do something redundant like uploading it here :)

I was thinking of postponing all the drawing to tomorrow but my mom just gave me the 411 on the agenda tomorrow and based on that, nothing much can be done tomorrow so booohooooooo I have to do this tonight. Before I turn in for the night, let me just say.

Never underestimate an art student. BOOOOOO!!