Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Goodbye kiki

I have this problem of letting go. Not that it's a bad thing as a whole but when it's definitely unhealthy when it gets out of hand. Right now a few things are bothering me. The first thing is, my cousin's cat named Kiki just died this morning unexpectedly. It was the love of our whole family's life. Everyone would give it a hug every time we visit. Kiki was only 6 months old but very huge. It was fat. Well obviously as a result of eating 6 times a day haha. Though being fat, it was very active. It would be running around catching our legs for no apparent reason. I am truly going to miss Kiki. Although it was not my cat, but it had managed to make its way to our hearts.


Raya 2009

The other problem is constantly running through the back of my mind. As hard as I try to just let it go, it does not go. For some apparent reason, I just want to get it fixed, but there is no way of fixing it and getting it back to how it was. That's where me not letting go comes in. I can't seem to let go of the fact that it's damaged forever.

I don't have a reason to tell when someone comes up and ask me why I can't let go. Maybe it just is. I just want it to go back to the way it is. The way when we could all get together. Now everything is different. I can't do the things that I used to do. I'm just upset right now. sigh.

Anyway, went out with Zaf today. Fetched her from college after my friday prayers which was around 2. Went to pyramid for lunch. Walked around and shopped a bit. Well she did, I was just the bodyguard :P Left pyramid at 4 and went to Summit. Bought a few software CDs for our laptops. Bought drinks and left for Shah Alam to send her home.

The road back to Subang was bloody congested. I didn't really have a choice so I followed it patiently. Reached home at around 7. Tried to install the softwares that I bought but I failed to do so. I called my college mate, Teddy, to ask for help but he couldn't guide me by phone so I took out the disc and started complaining on how I hate when these things happen :/

Was suppose to go to Cheras but everyone got lazy so instead my sister and I went out for dinner at a nearby restaurant. Came back, watched the telly for awhile and now i'm here. Will be sleeping at the campus this week coz I'm too darn lazy to be driving back and forth. And plus, I need to ask my friends to drive me to Lowyat. I have this thing against driving my own cars to lowyat heeeeee :D

Oh yeah, I forgot. Slept over at my cousin's house on thursday coz his parents were out and I didn't have any plans. That explains why I was not online. His internet connection refused to connect to my mac. Either that or his internet connection does not support Mac. If there is such a thing :)