Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Demain sera un jour meilleur

Fitri Zulkifli has finished one more scene on his illustration board (:

His heart feels lighter by an inch. Few more inches till being able to breathe normally again.

I am currently munching on this tomyam flavoured seaweed crisp. It tastes super duper awesome. It's literally comfort food. And comfort is definitely something that I need right now. My submission day is coming in a day plus and I still have tons and tons of work to do. I really need help right now.

I saw this man drawing people's faces and I really wanted to pay him to help me but he charged RM60 for a face and I most definitely will NOT pay that much for a stinkin' assignment. I'm not even taking this as my major and yet I'm suffering.

I really salute those who are taking this field as their majoring coz I am half alive here if you haven't noticed -.-

I hate drawing. Oh wait, I do love drawing, I just hate drawing living objects like humans, animals and aliens. Correction! I love drawing aliens coz they don't really have a specific look.

Anyway, I am going off to bed now. Rather than I waste time crapping. I might as well sleep early and wake up early tomorrow. Oh yea right. My so-called intelligent idea of setting the phone alarm to get me early this morning practically failed in four different languages. It went off at 9 and I only got up at 12. Don't question me, I'm cool like that LOL.

Lorsque vous laissez-vous respirez, vous profiterez de l'air frais
.