Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

se rendre au travail

If you need the meaning to all these topics. Just google them or something (:

Another update of the century (:

Let me see, updates. Hmmmm...

I've finally started drawing on ONE of the illustration boards making me this much closer to finishing it. Pffttt yea right, who the hell am I kidding. I still have about 20 pieces of drawings to do and maybe 10 more pages to colour and all that must be done by Tuesday night which is 3 days away :/

I have a strong feeling that I'm not gonna be able to get this done in time. Yet, what am I doing? I am blogging my problems away. I should really turn to bed early so that I can get up early and get to work. Sadly, knowing me. I'll probably be on Looklet for about an hour. Then I'll be in the kitchen whipping something up. Then I'd only be in bed sound asleep by 3 or 4. Then I'll only be awake by 12. Leaving me with only 12 hours for the day. DAMN IT.

Now I'm really freaked out. I better go before I throw something hard to a moving object (:

I almost forgot. I need to rush to Subang Parade to get poster colour, mahjong paper and glue. And of course that will definitely take at least another two hours of my time. Now I should really get to work.

I hope Che mat's car breaks down that day giving me at least another day to live :D