Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Forever is so overrated.

I'm feeling a teeny bit under the weather. Been having very little sleep lately and my head just feels like it's about to explode. Found out something shocking yesterday that maybe making the rest of my years in multimedia university the perfect recipe for disaster. Shall not mention it here since it's not finalized but hear this, even if it was finalized. I'd still not mention it.

I guess things change for a reason. Gosh! another episode of change. I'm not sure whether I can handle this much change in a year. There is a part of me that feels nothing. But another part of me feels like I'm losing something big. Literally and technically speaking. But maybe it's for the best, we'll just look at the cup half full rather than half empty. We should use the time we have left to make up the times that we're going to lose. Trust me guys. This is not the end.

Period!