Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Dis.....

Today’s word is disappointed.

Yes, that is what i’m feeling right now. I’m feeling very disappointed with myself and the situation i’m in now. Everything is not going as planned and it’s getting me really frustrated. I don’t know why i’m not able to take control of all these situations. It’s slowly draining me physically and mentally. I need help. Like seriously.

Due to all this. I’ve been having these random mood swings lately. Is everyday counted random? I have this big grudge against the world. Yes, it’s no longer against a person or a thing. It’s the world. I feel like life is purposely giving me all these tasks to handle with so little time on my side. And when a certain task is not carried out properly. I’ll just blame the world.

Yes. You can see where the disappointment comes in. So that explains why i’m feeling so disappointed right now. Many things are not going as planned and there is definitely no room for a re-do. How depressing.

I have tons of assignments to be done and I have not even started on any of it. How joyful is that? The main plan was to start today but it failed miserably. I totally forgot my papers in the car and now that it’s about to rain. I might as well enjoy the night before I really start on my assignments.

I miss you by the way