Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

That was just a phase.

Im going to try to start blogging again. I must say it hasn't been easy but I shall try again for the sake of my writing. I mean, it's good practice anyway. Plus, having a place to pour out all your feelings isn't a bad thing after all.

I've been feeling very random these past few days, it's probably due to the fact that fasting just started and might I say it hasn't been easy. I mean, i've been having frequent headaches and it just annoys me when I can't do anything about it other than sleep which is merely impossible with classes all day long.

The stress of class, assignments and exams have also started to kick in. I have about a month or so to pull myself together and buck up. I need to do better than before just to prove myself basically that I can do better if I just put in a little bit more effort. Hmmm effort. I hate that word. Even saying it feels heavy and hard. HAH! :)

So anyway, tomorrow is going to be a saturday. I am planning on going out with Natasha tomorrow but we don't know where to go. It's like we have gone everywhere and we practically have nowhere left to go. Kuala Lumpur please build a new shopping complex somewhere and make it really big which may take 3 days to finish one whole round :)

I'm off.