Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mmhhhmmmm :)


Everyone is moving to Tumblr. Why? I don't know why. Maybe it's newer and people find it more amusing. But the thing is, they don't really blog on tumblr. They just reblog a photo from a different blog and add in a small caption and call it a day. Hello! Even i can do it. But i won't. I just visit those tumblr blogs so i can copy them funny pictures :D i loike.

I promised myself that i'm gonna start blogging again starting this week. I shall start where I left off and hopefully get into a nice rhythm. As for now, i'm going off to the last Raya open house this year. It's my neighbours open house. The only reason i'm going is to hopefully find satay and maybe duit raya. Yes i need all that i can get. My lifestyle is getting really expensive and i'm not even near proud of it. sigh.