Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Back up off me

Small update for today.

I consider it small because nothing much has been going on in my life lately so it's going to be short and simple.

Had lunch with the tuition mates in Hilton KL on Tuesday. Finally got the chance to talk and catch up with each other. Then followed Yana to test drive the new Volks Golf GTI. Well I did the test drive for her. Kinda weird though considering that she's the one getting it for her birthday. Then went back to her house to just talk. Called Is and Haniff too because it wouldn't be fun without them. Talked for quite some time on her swing right above her pond like water feature.

Other than that I've just been sitting at home and doing practically nothing.

Classes are starting soon so I'm pretty excited about that. Definitely not excited about the results so let's just put it there.