Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Yea I went there.

Sometimes I don't know why I put up with matters that just annoy my brains. I mean, having people not replying my texts and thinking that it's fine. And when they do feel like texting me, I reply without even mentioning my frustration to them. I also don't know why I keep accepting bullshit from other people. Why do I let people tell me what to do. Tell me where to go and how to behave and what not. What do they have on me? It's not like they own me. I can practically tell them to push off but i wonder I never do so. It's like I take it in and never let any out. I shall learn to not be softy. I'm going to tell people to push off. To back the hell up off me. I shall not be owned by anyone. I am an individual and most important I am Fitri :)

I'm planned to go out tomorrow but I'm thinking of canceling. I sometimes find that other people don't know how to appreciate me. It's like I do so much and what I get is probably nothing. Maybe a scold here and there. And it's somehow getting me really pissed right now. I find it bloody annoying that people these days do as they please. Just because they're having a bad day they can take it out on me. Just because they have problems, they think it's fine to drag me in it too. I'm pissed. Yes I am pissed at you.