Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Tangled up in a situation

Hey,

I'm currently not in a state of mind to even be smiling or thinking happy thoughts. I have a pretty hardcore reason to my sudden change of emotions. Honestly i don't even know whether anyone has faced this kinda of problems before :(

Well just now at about 8. I was super bored so i went to my sister's room to just hang out. Her hair was all over the place so i took a comb and started combing it. So after i finished combing it. She said she liked me playing with her hair so i took the circular comb used to curl the hair and started to try to curl her hair. Suddenly the curl got entangled. and when i say it got entangled, it's not the "pull it out" type. It's the "OMG cut the hair off" type. After using conditioner, moisturizer and some kind of oil, it still didn't loosen up at all.

After painfull shouts and breakdowns, my dad came home and cut the comb's spikes off and at last it came loose. But her hair is in bad condition. So she has to go to the saloon i'm guessing. Ugh how was i suppose to know something like that could happen. I felt so bad ok? I mean i couldn't even look at the damn thing. Ugh.

Note to self- Not to play with other people's hair :)

I am so not going to touch anyone's hair at the moment. I'll keep my hands to myself :) I dont even have the mood to blog anymore. Well till the next time i suppose,

Fitri