Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Vision of love

Hey poops :D

I have absolutely nothing to blog about today. Hmmm. It's exactly like how i explained my day would be. I'd be laying around at home dying of boredom :D Due to huge amount of boredom i'm having, i'll post up some really random/funny conversations i had with Sonia :)


SoniaMe
I'm such a child.
HEHE
You ain't a child. You're a child stuck in a grown up body :) There's a diff. hahahaha
hahaha, i feel very 13 going on 03
HAHAHAA
30*
13 going on 3...
precious. LOL
haha shutup!
I know i entertain you!
hahaha, you're like my very own Astro. Who needs Astro when you have Sonia?
HAHAHA

I told you my conversations with her online are totally aimless :D but i guess that's how we like it :) So if you have a problem with it, too bad :P So anyway, i've made up my mind on which phone i'm getting and it's the e71. weeeeeeeeeeeeee XD

It's going to be 3 soon. Maybe i'll go for a swim since i have nothing else to do :) Till then,


Was bored at the hotel :)

xoxoxoxo