Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

My ass

Hey all :)

I was suppose to blog last night but i suddenly felt lazy :D So jangan saman me :) I'm so wanting to buy my phone right now. The plan is to buy tomorrow but being a normal human being, i'm no state of mind to be waiting any longer. Shit la kan.

Come to think of it, i succeeded in waiting for a month but i can't wait for one more day. I'm a human la okay? :) Yea so anyway, going for Friday prayers soon. Another episode of pushing each other as though the building is crashing down. I'm not kidding okay, they push like nobody's business. Very uncivilized T____T

Well i got to got now, watching Mawi getting married LOL. It's terrible man. When the singer was performing, the music went off so they had to sing acapella :D Well till the next time,

xoxoxoxo