Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I don't want to...

I don't need your judgment :)

I just came back from Sonia's sweet 16 birthday party which was awesome :D it gave us the chance to meet each other after a long separation so yeah, we got to catch up on things and it felt good :) the venue was good too. I like the whole naik tangga thing. It felt very nostalgic. I don't know why but it just did so stop asking :D

Oh the food was good too, they had a free flow of popadom so yeah! All hail popadom :D as a matter of fact the whole thing was perfect la. Although having friends like me kinda spoils it :/ honestly speaking i was not feeling myself today so i hope you can forgive me :)

Anyway, my day today was a total bore. Oh except something very interesting happened today. Not interesting la, more like weird :( I was at the mosque for the friday prayers. So as usual i would go to the second floor coz the bottom would be full. So after praying while lining up to go down the stairs. A man comes up from the back and touches my ass. And i was like WTFTFTFTFWTHHHH. He literally touched it. I thought it was an accident but he did it twice so yeah, can you say perve much? or gay?

Now when i think about it, he was probably trying to grab my wallet or something. Thank god though coz i left my wallet at home. but then again, my wallet was empty anyway eeeeeeek :D So yeah, too bad old man :)

Well other than that nothing much happened. Oh yeah, thanks Nattie for explaining to me about the blogger notification thingy that i asked which no one replied. So yeah! Thanks a bunch dear Nattie crabbie pattie :D Well i'm gonna go now. I have to wake up early tomorrow for something important which i know nothing about. So see ya'll soon.

xoxoxo